Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Well, nebula, herpes can be oral (like you have) or genital. Not just one bump on your lip that lasts a week. It can be much worse. Sorry you're so offended, but I'm assuming this is just supposed to be humorous and satirical, based on the events and the "crappy animation". The author clearly does not mean that every single person that has herpes is a car smashing obsessive monster. Calm down. This is newgrounds, not a speech to a hospital board of director and accurate medical representation of herpes. Chill out.

Onto my review:
Nice job, man. I found it entertaining.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

brilliant!

even better than the first! Please make more similar to this!

The Outsider The Outsider

hot damn

not even a minute into the game, and I'm already incredibly impressed. talented graphics artist. wonderful atmosphere. music fits perfectly. and the dialogue is some of the best I've seen in an escape game, let alone any game on here. I feel like someone that can write well wrote the dialogue, which leads me to believe that I'll be able to get more into the story, rather than someone saying "oh this place is scary. I have memories of being a kid here. oh what was that? this is a spooky monster. blah blah blah". Once again, great job =]

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

MOAR SUSHI CAT

NAO! >:3 most adorable and addicting game I've ever played. MUST. HAVE. MOAR

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

hell yeah

I've always loved these. This one is by far my favorite. Any chance of making a 4th?

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

Love it!

I love this game =] and if anyone was wondering, this isn't the full version. The full version is a lot more challenging but a lot more fun. And you get to eat the galaxy and time and space :3

Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

bad ass!

love it! Any chance of making a second one? Also, if you do, a gun would be an awesome addition. I just wish it was a little longer, too. But I know that's hard to do. Great job =]

Mario: Suicide Plumberman Mario: Suicide Plumberman

really?

one level. you jump. you're dead. you sit through credits.
nice effort, and you should definitely do a shit ton of more levels, but come on man, this was kinda disappointing.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

love it

buttt I'm a little confused on one thing.
I scared away 16 and got 14 people to kill themselves
so the sign on the outside at the end says "Welcome".
I'm slightly confused on that one
still an amazing game =]