All 12 art Reviews

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

At first I thought this was one of the best things I've seen, then I read what happened, and the fact that you can produce this while going through all of that makes this piece even more amazing. Keep it up.

Carnage Carnage

ALL OF MY YES EVER! This is absolutely phenomenal!

Fatality Fatality

Holy jesus

This is amazing!

HOLD ME HOLD ME

Love it!

are the "x" and "y" in the eyes for x and y chromosomes, or am I taking this probably too literally?

linda-mota responds:

Oh my I didn't even notice the Y on the right! It's supposed to be an X since the person had no eyes in the nightmare. I think you're taking it a wee bit literal but hell it's your interpretation!

Thank you for the sweet comment!

Grinding in your face Grinding in your face

love it!

butttt I'm not sure about some of the shapes. seems a tiny bit cluttered, like it'd be perfect if you removed one or two, but I'm picky as hell. like the one rectangle that's the straightest kinda sticks out to me, I think it'd be better if it was rotated slightly clock-wise and moved over a teeny tiny bit to the right. Hope that helped >.<

Lundsfryd responds:

Hehe.. Yeah, I may have overdid it a bit. But it is quite intentionel. I may look into rearrangeing it a bit sometime though. Thanks for the review :)

Le Voyage dans la Lune Le Voyage dans la Lune

Halloween Attack Halloween Attack

love it!

gave it a 4/5, if it didn't have the text I'd give it a 5/5. but I'm picky as hell. you're incredibly talented, though =]

the Malevich Delusion the Malevich Delusion

this

is absolutely beautiful. Well done

Lamb of God Lamb of God

fuck

O-PUSSY icecream O-PUSSY icecream

amazing

nothing wrong with the background. this is amazing altogether =]

NorrisKnockout responds: