Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

lawlz

its so stupid
but it's so addicting

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Well, nebula, herpes can be oral (like you have) or genital. Not just one bump on your lip that lasts a week. It can be much worse. Sorry you're so offended, but I'm assuming this is just supposed to be humorous and satirical, based on the events and the "crappy animation". The author clearly does not mean that every single person that has herpes is a car smashing obsessive monster. Calm down. This is newgrounds, not a speech to a hospital board of director and accurate medical representation of herpes. Chill out.

Onto my review:
Nice job, man. I found it entertaining.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

brilliant!

even better than the first! Please make more similar to this!

The Outsider The Outsider

hot damn

not even a minute into the game, and I'm already incredibly impressed. talented graphics artist. wonderful atmosphere. music fits perfectly. and the dialogue is some of the best I've seen in an escape game, let alone any game on here. I feel like someone that can write well wrote the dialogue, which leads me to believe that I'll be able to get more into the story, rather than someone saying "oh this place is scary. I have memories of being a kid here. oh what was that? this is a spooky monster. blah blah blah". Once again, great job =]

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

At first I thought this was one of the best things I've seen, then I read what happened, and the fact that you can produce this while going through all of that makes this piece even more amazing. Keep it up.

Carnage Carnage

ALL OF MY YES EVER! This is absolutely phenomenal!

Fatality Fatality